Fast Modern Gallery
This fast and modern image slideshow can be used for any kind of video gallery (wedding, vacation, high school mates, birthday, photographer portfolio, family album, video gallery for dvd, etc…)
– After effects cs3 project (compatible with all newer after effects versions: cs4, cs5, cs5.5, cs6)
– No plugins required
– 24 placeholders for your images or videos
– Detailed help with all customization steps
– Audio track is created by audiojungle author BlueFoxMusic, and I used his great track Amped in this project.
– Project is created in full HD 1920×1080 resolution in 29.97 frames per second. You can very easy change parameters and render your final video in any resolution and any fps.
The help file is detailed for unexperienced after effects users, and it contains all required steps for customization.
Required customization steps:
– Add music
– Add your images or videos
– Replace all texts and logos
Optional customization steps:
– Background color
– Controls: flat/extruded logo, placeholders shaking frequency and amplitude, light leaks controls
– Render in any resolution and fps
– Tips for faster render
If you find any problem or question please send me a message from my profile page.
Love this! I’ve been looking for a dynamic slideshow template I can use for my son’s winter workshop activity. I’m volunteering as the photographer and was asked to put together a slideshow – I want something that will excite and jumpstart the party. Your template will do just that but I am a weekend AE user (not very proficient at all) and want to make sure it is very easy to use. Also, can I easily extend it to about 5 minutes?
project customization is extremely easy and fast, it can take not more than 5 minutes to place your images into prepared compositions and to edit all texts.
If you want to extend it to 5 minutes, you can customize it more times with different images and texts, render, and finally join videos to new final video.
Something like this:
1. customization and render: whole project without final scene
2. whole project without 1st and last scene, 3 times
3. whole project without 1st scene
And than join all videos in one longer video.
Hope it helps.